Church Close, Frodsham
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Secluded Private Cul-De-Sac setting
- Close to Centre of Frodsham
- Three Double Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Private Gardens
- EPC Rating - Current C
There is ample parking at the property with easy access via the garage or the entrance hall. The lounge is to the rear of the property with doors opening onto the garden. A spacious kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of modern units and including inset sink, gas hob, double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is a separate utility room. The main bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there are two further double bedrooms and a good sized bathroom. The property has double glazed windows and a gas fired central heating system is installed. A large loft area provides useful storage and could provide additional accommodation subject to any relevant planning permission ann building regulation approval being obtained. There is an attached garage and ample driveway parking. The private, low maintenance rear garden includes a timber deck, lawn and patio area to the side.
The property occupies an excellent position, in a small private cul-de-sac within a sought after and well established area of Frodsham. The town centre is only a few minutes walk with a great selection of shops and services. The road, rail and motorway networks allow daily commuter access to many parts of the North West.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Church Close, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.2 miles
- Helsby Station2.4 miles
- Runcorn Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Andrew Hayes and Gascoigne Halman have formed an exciting new alliance in Frodsham to expand further the network of Cheshire’s Exceptional Estate Agents. Gascoigne Halman are the area’s leading estate agency now with 22 networked offices in prime locations across Cheshire and South Manchester including Tarporley, Stockton Heath, Lymm, Knutsford, Altrincham and Wilmslow. Their management and staff includes some of the most experienced property professionals in the region with decades of expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 814325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.