Cinders Lane, Yapton, BN18
- Ground Floor Utility Room and Separate Cloakroom
- Ground Floor Study Ideal for Home Working
- Kitchen/Dining Room and Separate Living Room on First Floor
- All Bedrooms on Second Floor
- En Suite to Bedroom 1
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Incentives for Blue Light Card Holders (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Help to Buy Available for First Time Buyers Only
- 1425 sq ft
Blue Light Card Holders receive £750 towards moving costs/Stamp Duty (subject to terms and conditions). Government Help to Buy Scheme is available for FIRST TIME BUYERS ONLY (subject to terms & conditions).
Plot 13 is a 3 bedroom semi detached town house with integral garage and parking. To the ground floor is a study ideal for home working, utility room, cloakroom and integral garage. On the first floor is the living room and kitchen/dining room. To the second floor you will find the 3 bedrooms, with Bedroom 1 being en suite. There is also a family bathroom. Anticipated completion for Plot 13 is December 2021.
NB External image shown is computer generated and internal images are from a previous Crayfern Show Home for illustrative purposes only.
Help to Buy Available on these Homes for First Time Buyers Only (subject to T&Cs)
Utility Room 6'7 (2m) x 5'7 (1.7m)
First Floor Landing
Living Room 17'5 (5.3m) x 16'1 (4.9m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 17'5 (5.3m) x 15'1 (4.6m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12'2 (3.7m) x 9'2 (2.8m)
Bedroom 2 9'10 (3m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Bedroom 3 12'2 (3.7m) x 6'11 (2.1m)
Integral Garage and Parking
The village of Yapton offers a range of local shops, a church, village hall and school. Further amenities can be found in Barnham, including a mainline railway station with services to London Victoria.
Nearby is Fontwell racecourse offering a season of jump horse racing, whilst to the north west, Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of flat horse racing, including the Qatar Goodwood Festival.
Yapton is situated between the cathedral city of Chichester, which offers excellent high street shopping, plus many fashionable restaurants, cafes, bars and the world famous Chichester Festival Theatre. The historic town of Arundel is less than 6 miles away with its magnificent castle, antique shops and tea rooms. The area to the north is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs National Park.
Cinders Lane, Yapton, BN18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ford Station1.6 miles
- Barnham Station1.8 miles
- Littlehampton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Why choose Henry Adams?
Henry Adams Simply New Homes is one of the most successful new homes specialists in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. We market an extensive range of developments on behalf of top national house builders as well as niche, local developers, with schemes ranging from individual properties to expansive new communities.
Our priority is to ensure each new home reaches the widest market while offering a personal service both
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 336935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams Simply New Homes, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.