Northwick Road, Watford, Hertfordshire
- *Guide Price £430,000 - £435,000*
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge with Fireplace & Large Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Bathroom & Separate WC
- Off-Road Parking for Two Vehicles
- Spacious Lawned Garden
- New Front & Rear Doors fitted by Anglian Doors
- Close to Amenities, Schools & Transport Links
- Double Glazing & New Re-Wiring
- Walking Distance to Carpenders Park Station with 22min Links to London Euston
*Guide Price £430,000 - £435,000*
Entrance - The front entrance porch opens to the hall, with the staircase leading up to the first floor landing and a door to the lounge.
Lounge - Offering generous space for furniture with a front aspect window, a feature fireplace and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen - Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units with worktops over. Inset stainless steel sink basin with a drainer and mixer tap, and integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer, a washing machine and an electric oven with a countertop induction hob and an overhead extractor system. Rear aspect window.
Utility Room - With space and plumbing for appliances and a door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One - Large double size room with two front aspect windows.
Bedroom Two - Double size room with a rear aspect window.
Bathroom - Comprising a vanity unit enclosed wash hand basin and a clawfoot bath. Obscure rear aspect window.
WC - Separate push-button WC.
Front - Gravelled driveway providing off-road parking for up to two vehicles.
Rear - Paved patio and a raised lawned garden with a gravelled pathway.
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
Property ref: 121_1697_4905910
Northwick Road, Watford, Hertfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carpenders Park Station0.5 miles
- Hatch End Station1.4 miles
- Northwood Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Tomorrow’s Estate Agency, Available Today.
This isn’t estate agency as you know it. Combining skilled industry professionals with cutting-edge technology. Helping you get more for your property. Quicker, easier and with less stress.
Why choose Express Estate Agency?
Rated the number 1 estate agent in the UK (Review Centre)
Selling around 350+ properties per month
We aim to sell properties within 30 days
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4905910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Express Estate Agency, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.