Upper Brighton Road, Worthing BN14 9JA
- Detached Family Home
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Cars
- Large Plot
- Shops and Amenities Close to Hand
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Stunning Main Bedroom Area
- En-suite and Family Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Outside Storage
EXTERNAL Approaching the property you are met with an expansive driveway, easily able to accommodate 4 or 5 cars and ornamental gardens to the front of the home. The plot nicely envelopes this detached home and offers a well maintained, pretty and substantially sized garden. There is a large, brick built storage area and a further shed with power.
SITUATED In the favoured area of Broadwater, local amenities can be found close by on Broadwater Shopping Parade and Lyons Farm Retail Park. The property provides easy access to the A27 and A24 and is well positioned for local schools/colleges, park and recreational grounds. Worthing town centre with its comprehensive shopping facilities, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, theatres and leisure facilities is approximately one and a half miles away. The nearest station is Worthing which is approximately one mile away. Bus services run nearby.
LOUNGE 26' 5" x 13' 08" (8.05m x 4.17m)
RECEPTION/DINING ROOM 30' 0" x 12' 10" (9.14m x 3.91m)
KITCHEN 11' 11" x 11' 02" (3.63m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 10" x 14' 01" (4.52m x 4.29m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 05" x 11' 05" (3.48m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 08" x 10' 08" (3.56m x 3.25m)
BATHROOM 11' 10" x 6' 06" (3.61m x 1.98m)
OFFICE 14' 01" x 11' 03" (4.29m x 3.43m)
RECEPTION ROOM 17' 08" x 17' 02" (5.38m x 5.23m)
BATHROOM 8' 06" x 4' 09" (2.59m x 1.45m)
MEZZANINE BEDROOM 13' 08" x 13' 0" (4.17m x 3.96m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Upper Brighton Road, Worthing BN14 9JA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Worthing Station1.1 miles
- Worthing Station1.1 miles
- West Worthing Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791077772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.