Exeter Road, Cullompton, Devon, EX15
- No onward chain
- Potential rental income £725-£750/pcm
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen
- Large attic room
- Generous garden with large shed
- Close to amenities
- Easy access to M5
This period cottage occupies a convenient position, within easy reach of the local supermarket and town centre amenities. The home offers well proportioned accommodation, which is in good order throughout and benefits from a fitted kitchen, a wood burning stove in the sitting room and a useful attic room.
The current owner has had the whole front wall of the house re-cobbed, supported, lime rendered and painted. Full details of works can be provided.
Outside, there is a good size garden with a large shed for storage and gate giving you pedestrian access to the rear. On the road side, there is unrestricted parking.
Services: Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage.
Exeter Road lies a short distance from the town centre which has a full range of amenities including excellent education and recreation provision. Cullompton gives quick access to Exeter via the B3181 main road and M5 motorway network, which lies the other side of the town. The cathedral city of Exeter is in easy commuting distance, being only 20-30 minutes drive away.
Exeter City Centre c.14 miles
Exeter Airport c. 13 miles
Tiverton Parkway Station c. 5miles
Taunton c. 19 miles
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC Rating Graph
Exeter Road, Cullompton, Devon, EX15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tiverton Parkway Station4.7 miles
- Feniton Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Why the bird?
2020 is well underway with a good number of new properties coming to the market, both for sale and to rent, with a bird tweeting away on every board!
The Seddons bird - nice to see, friendly, forward looking, reassuring, making you smile and above all, taking you under our wing to help you with all that is property.
Seddons' boards tell the real story of our activity, whilst a high profile on social media ensures our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CUL210107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.