Rhosneigr, Rhosneigr, LL64
- REFURBISHED & MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD 3 BEDROOM DETACHED
- PERFECT HOLIDAY HOME BY THE SEA
- WONDERFUL POSITION 150M FROM THE BEACH
- 50M FROM WONDERFUL AMENITIES, BARS & RESTAURANTS
- PRIVATE PARKING & BBQ AREA
- 150M FROM THE BEACH
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL-RARE OPPORTUNITY
“Kiloran” has been extended and modernised to an exceptionally high standard yet the cottage feel has been very much retained.
The property has been completely refurbished including new electrical installation, plumbing, heating, windows and doors. It has high levels of insulation and double glazing complying with modern heat loss standards.
Features include under floor heating, wood burning stove, conservatory, fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops.
The accommodation briefly comprises External Store, Living/Dining/Kitchen, Bedroom 3, WC to the ground floor. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside there is parking for one car and a paved barbecue area.
External Store 1.60m x 1.50m
Hall 3.00m x 1.50m
Lounge/Kitchen/Dining 7.30m x 6.30m
Bedroom 3 2.80m x 2.30m
WC 1.70m x 0.80m
Bedroom 1 3.70m x 3.20m
Bedroom 2 3.70m x 2.40m
Family Bathroom 2.20m x 1.40m
Ground Floor External Store 1.60m x 1.50m Hall 3.00m x 1.50m Lounge/Kitchen/Dining 7.30m x 6.30m Bedroom 3 2.80m x 2.30m WC 1.70m x 0.80m First Floor Bedroom 1 3.70m x 3.20m Bedroom 2 3.70m x 2.40m Family Bathroom 2.20m x 1.40m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Rhosneigr, Rhosneigr, LL64
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhosneigr Station0.8 miles
- Ty Croes Station1.9 miles
- Valley Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors nearly 40 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings business, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.Our expertise and our service
Our local knowledge and expertise is undeniable. Over the years we have challenged tradition to improve the way our industry operates in repos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROC210416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.