Plot 13, Boxwood Park, Hertford Road
- Spectacular 1,468 sqft 4 bedroom detached family home surrounded by Woodland
- A collection of just 24 contemporary and private 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living room with doors leading onto southerly-facing private garden
- Separate utility room and cloakroom plus ample storage
- Beautiful floor to ceiling windows
- Integral garage plus driveway
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Highly-regarded state, grammar and private schools on your doorstep
- Excellent transport links close by serving Tottenham Hale in just 27 mins and Kings Cross in 42 mins
- CHANCE TO BESPOKE YOUR HOME SUBJECT TO BUILD STAGE!*
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Lanes Exclusive Homes
OPPORTUNITY TO BESPOKE YOUR NEW HOME! *
Welcome to Boxwood Park, a development consisting of just twenty-four innovative and modern 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes set within a natural and tranquil haven lined with a backdrop of the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside.
Plot 13 (House Type B), a spectacular 1468 sq.ft. 4 bedroom detached family home with integral garage and driveway arranged over two floors with a spacious kitchen/living/dining area with bi-folding doors leading onto the southerly-facing landscaped garden along with a separate utility room and designated storage areas. Internal specifications to include designer kitchen with Granite/Quartz worktop with Siemens appliances including ceramic hob, double oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and integrated freezer, in-built wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2 and high quality Amtico and carpet flooring with zoned underfloor heating to the ground floor and bathrooms to name just a few.
For those seeking countryside ambiance with City links, Boxwood Park provides on all fronts when it comes to an outstanding location. For amenities, you will find a great selection of boutique and high street shops, restaurants and bars in both Hertford and Ware with St Margarets station offering links into Tottenham Hale (27 minutes) and London Kings Cross (42 minutes). Boxwood Park further benefits from excellent road connections to the A10, A1(M) and M25 making the Capital’s amenities easily accessible whilst further providing families with a range of highly-regarded state, grammar and private schools such as Hertford Heath Primary School, Simon Balle all-through school and the renowned Haileybury college in the area.
* Subject to build stage, terms and conditions
Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Dining - 6.0 x 3.7 (19'8" x 12'1") -
Living Room - 4.7 x 4.1 (15'5" x 13'5") -
Utility Room - 2.2 x 1.9 (7'2" x 6'2") -
W/C - 2.2 x 1.5 (7'2" x 4'11") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.4 x 3.0 (14'5" x 9'10") -
En-Suite - 2.2 x 1.5 (7'2" x 4'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.2 x 3.0 (10'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.8 x 3.0 (12'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom 4 - 4.4 x 2.8 (14'5" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - 3.0 x 2.2 (9'10" x 7'2") -
BrochuresBoxwood Park - Brochure.pdf
Plot 13, Boxwood Park, Hertford Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rye House Station1.6 miles
- Broxbourne Station1.8 miles
- St. Margarets (Herts) Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Lanes Exclusive Homes specialises in everything New Homes, offering a wide and varied selection of new homes across North London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Whether you are looking to make that first step on the ladder or looking for a more spacious family home, we have a new build home to suit you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30590275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes Exclusive Homes, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.