Gleeson Mews, Addlestone
- Central Location
- Gated Development
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Minutes from Train Station
- Close to Addlestone One
- En Suite
- Quiet Location
- No Chain
Please note: We are required under the estate agency act 1979, and the provision of information 1991, to point out the client we are acting for on the sale of this property is a 'connected Person' as defined by that act.
BrochuresGleeson Mews, Addlestone
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Gleeson Mews, Addlestone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Addlestone Station0.1 miles
- Weybridge Station1.4 miles
- Chertsey Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Grants Independent Estate Agents are the longest serving privately owned estate agency in Addlestone. Our team all live locally and have years of experience, not just in property sales, but also in really knowing the local area.
We consider ourselves very much part of the community and take great pride in offering all our clients a professional and honest service. You can see the results we achieve with the reviews that are published online at the independent review site allagents.co.u
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30590601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grants Independent, Addlestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.