Jersey Road, W7
- End of terrace period house
- Natural three bedrooms
- Reception dining room
- Potential to extend subject to usual consents
- Private south facing rear garden
- Downstairs shower & upstairs bathroom
- No onward chain
The property is a pleasant stroll from the many shops, eateries, parks and transport links of Northfields Avenue and Ealing Broadway and is close to a number of highly regarded schools. Elthorne Park is located within an easy walk with its open spaces and play areas. The park also hosts annual festivals and fairs. Commuters will benefit from excellent bus and tube routes and, in due course, the arrival of Crossrail at West Ealing station.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Jersey Road, W7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Manor Station0.5 miles
- Northfields Station0.6 miles
- Hanwell Station0.8 miles
About the agent
VIDEO VALUATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Northfields is a multi-award winning estate agency and lettings agency putting our 26 years’ experience to work to help you sell and let property. We are the leading independent estate agent in Ealing and the surrounding areas of West London including Acton, Shepherds Bush. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal approach with a comprehensive understanding of the local market. Our network of offices is home to property experts with unrivalle
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2441172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Ealing - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.