Napier Rd , London , N17
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Self Contained Studio Flat
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Bathroom with W.C
- Double Glazed
- Seven Sisters Station (BR-Victoria Line)
- Tottenham Hale (BR-Victoria Line)
- Tottenham Hale Retail Park
- Bernie Grant Arts Centre
- Tottenham Green Leisure Centre
This apartment is so endearing because its functional yet very light. Situated with in close proximity from what is a very dynamic quarter of South Tottenham, convenient access to Tottenham Hale BR- Underground St (Victoria Line- Stansted Express Link) and Seven Sisters BR- Underground (Victoria Line Zone 3) Just perfect for city professionals, Tottenham Hale retail park is also close and it offers a superb selection of well-known stores and coffee shops.
You will be able to take a short stroll around the corner to one of the most popular coffee shops in town (Tri Prana), Tottenham Green Food Market, the Bernie Grant Arts Centre and the Tottenham Leisure Centre all conveniently located together and highly demanded by professionals as the amenities contribute to make this neighbourhood a vibrant and eclectically diverse mix of residents and environment.
Offered furnished and available immediately.
A very tranquil space just off a very trendy and buzzing location in North London.
Please contact the Hunters Lettings team at the Tottenham Branch to arrange an appointment to view on or email
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Napier Rd , London , N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruce Grove Station0.3 miles
- Seven Sisters Station0.6 miles
- Tottenham Hale Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TMLET99226052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.