- House of Multiple Occupation
- Grade II Listed
- Currently Arranged as 16 Bedroom HMO
- Retaining a Wealth of Character & Charm
- Period Features
- Within Walking Distance of the City Centre
A rare and genuinely exciting opportunity to purchase this Grade II listed property of character and distinction that is offered with no forward chain. The property is currently arranged as a 16 bedroom HMO with an average income of approximately £60,000 pa. Arranged over four floors the accommodation extends to in excess of 4,000 sq ft. The property retains a wealth of character and charm with period features that include an attractive archway in the rear garden. Situated within Rockstone Place the property benefits from being walking distance to the city centre, central rail station, Southampton Common and Universities. Along with sixteen bedrooms, the accommodation provides a communal room, four bathroom facilities, three separate WC's and two kitchens. There is a garden to the rear of the property which has been landscaped for low maintenance and includes mature shrubs, flowerbeds and is enclosed on all sides. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Rockstone Place is situated in the heart of Southampton within striking distance of Bedford Place with its trendy bars, restaurants and boutiques. The city centre itself offers a comprehensive range of facilities and also offers a mainline railway service to London (Waterloo).
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.7 miles
- St. Denys Station0.9 miles
- Bitterne Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Our Southampton branch is located in the city's business district, at the Northern end of London Road in the heart of Southampton City Centre. So a visit to us presents the perfect base from which to explore the city. Southampton City Art Gallery, The Mayflower Theatre, and The Sea City Museum are just a handful of local attractions on our doorstep. While our in-house area specialists and expert valuers are on hand to advise you on every aspect of buying, selling or renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSHCC_633099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.