Willowfield Road, Heysham, Morecambe
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House with stunning Views to Rear
- Spacious Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Good Condition
- Gardens, Parking for Multiple Vehicles or Motor Home
The property enjoys good access to a range of nearby amenities including shops and services. The village services boast health services, library, post office, shops and schools. There are road links and regular bus services providing access into Morecambe town centre and nearby Lancaster city.
The Heysham area is currently enjoying improved popularity following the opening of the Bay Gateway link road which provides enhanced access to the M6 motorway for access to Kendal, Lancaster, Preston, The Lake District and Central Lancashire.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there is a good enclosed rear garden and a block paved frontage providing off street parking.
What The Agent Says
Call Farrell Heyworth for more details, to book a viewing, or to find out more about the services offered by Farrell Heyworth. We’re here to help you find your next home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Willowfield Road, Heysham, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heysham Port Station1.4 miles
- Morecambe Station1.9 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 226239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.