- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Separate Utility Room
- Six Bedrooms
- Four Bath/Shower Rooms
- Large Rear Garden, in excess of 1/4 acre plot
- Large Carriage Driveway with Double Garage
This detached chalet style property offers deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation which can be adapted to suit individual needs, set in a good sized plot in excess of ¼ acre backing onto open fields. The ground floor accommodation comprises: large hallway with tiled floor, sitting room with a magnificent brick built fireplace and two sets of doors leading out to the garden, large dining room, study, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of eye level and base units, integrated double oven, gas hob and extractor. Also to the ground floor is a single bedroom and two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and one with an en-suite wet room. There is a second large utility area leading to a separate further shower room. This area could all be incorporated into the en-suite shower room off the second bedroom to provide a very large en-suite & dressing area if required. To the first floor there is a large landing (currently used as a study area) and three double bedrooms serviced by a large family bathroom. Accessed off one of the bedrooms is a large storage room/play room.
The property is accessed across a carriage block paved driveway which allows parking for multiple cars and extends to the side via a gate where a double garage can be found. To the rear of the property is a large patio immediately abutting the property leading to an enclosed lawned area which leads through to a small orchard with an abundance of fruit trees and a timber garden shed.
Double Garage 19’7 x 19’1 Light and power. Two up and over doors.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station0.5 miles
- Wendover Station1.9 miles
- Little Kimble Station2.7 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10544611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.