Grosvenor Road, Skegness, PE25
- A large three storey licensed HMO
- NINE individual bedsits
- Two kitchens, two shower rooms & communal lounge
- Gas central heating & majority double glazing
- Parking spaces at rear
- Fully occupied at the time of visit + waiting list of tenants
- Potentially high yield
- Viewings available - by advance appointment
Communal Hallway: Stairs lead to the first floor. Access to bedsits three & four + lounge & kitchen to a rear entrance hallway and Bedsit One A & Bedsit Two A.
Bedsit One A (at rear): 12'4" x 6'3" (3.76m x 1.91m), radiator, smoke alarm, ceiling light point.
Bedsit Two A (at rear): 10'6" x 8'9" (3.20m x 2.67m), sink unit, radiator, light
Shower Room: 8'7" x 4'1" (2.62m x 1.24m), Shower cubicle with electric shower therein, wash basin, low level wc, light.
Communal Kitchen: 11'3" x 8'6" (3.43m x 2.59m), With three sink units & drainers, range of base and storage cupboards (individually labelled), space for cooker and fridge, tiled walls and floor, light. Access doors to communal lounge and rear hallway
Communal Sitting Room: 11'4" x 9'4" (3.45m x 2.84m), with storage cupboard, gascentral heating boiler and light.
Bedsit Three (middle): 12'10" x 11'0" (3.91m x 3.35m), radiator, decorative tiled fireplace, sink unit, light.
Bedsit Four (front): 14'0" into recess x 15'6" into bay (4.27m x 4.72m), radiator, decorative tiled fireplace, sink unit, light.
Stairs & first floor landing
Separate WC: with low level wc, hand basin, extractor fan & light.
Bathroom: 8'0" x 7'10" (2.44m x 2.39m), With panelled bath, hand basin, low level wc, built in airing/storage cupboard, radiator, light.
Bedsit Five: 11'3" x 8'8" (3.43m x 2.64m), sink unit, radiator, light
Bedsit Six: 12'6" x 12'1" max into recess (3.81m x 3.68m), built in cupboard, radiator, light
Bedsit Seven: 12'7" x 11'1" into recess (3.84m x 3.38m), sink unit, radiator, light
Communal Kitchen: 9'0" x 7'1" (2.74m x 2.16m), With sink unit, worksurfaces & storage/base cupboards under, wall mounted storage cupboards, radiator, light.
Stairs & second floor landing
Bedsit Eight: 12'2" x 9'4" (3.71m x 2.84m), sink unit, radiator & light
Bedsit Nine: 18'6" max x 8'8" ext to 12'10 (5.64m x 2.64m), sink unit, radiator & light
Rear: To the rear of the property is a small communal courtyard, with a gate leading to two parking spaces accessed from the service road at the rear.
Agents Notes: The property is a current licensed HMO with a three year licence commencing July 2019 although it has been used and licensed as such for a number of years and as such, providing all regulations are met, it is expected to be able to continue its usage in the future.
The current licence held with East Lindsey District Council states:
Max No of households - 9
No of rooms providing living accommodation - 9
No of shared kitchens - 2
No of shared bath/shower rooms - 2
Max No of people - 10
Licence ref HS/02466/19
Grosvenor Road, Skegness, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.4 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.5 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.1 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.