- PREOWNED 2016 ATLAS HERITAGE INCL. DECKING
- 3 BEDROOMS
- VIEWS OF THE STEAM RAILWAY
- POPULAR HOBURNE PARK
- 5 MINUTE WALK TO THE BEACH
- FANTASTIC ONSITE FACILITIES
The unit benefits from double glazing and central heating and is presented in good condition throughout comprising, in brief - entrance area, open plan kitchen/living/dining space with doors to decking, 3 bedrooms (1 double and 2 twin), shower room and separate WC.
Blue Anchor Holiday Park is open for 11 months & 4 weekends of the year from 1st February to 10th January. There are just over 335 pitches, 296 of which are owner occupied meaning that the park is 95% privately owned.There is a nice friendly atmosphere on the park, as well as monthly owner's events. The park at Blue Anchor prides itself on being pet friendly with a vast selection of walks on the doorstep. Parallel to the holiday park is Blue Anchor beach which is dog friendly all year round & is a very popular fishing spot for many.A great proportion of the park is south facing offering sunshine all day & a view of the West Somerset Railway. It seems quite idyllic to watch the steam trains puff past - it never gets old.As owners at Hoburne Blue Anchor, the best kept secret in West Somerset, you will be able to enjoy:Coffee shop/farm shop
Adventure GolfFitness Suite, Sauna, Steam room & Children’s Play ParkHeated indoor Swimming PoolA stone’s throw from the BeachSwimming and Outdoor activitiesOwners Events (Casino royal, Cheese & Wine & Much More2 Bar/Restaurants within easy walking distanceSeafront Café 2 minutes from ParkAnd much more.
Site fee's are approximately £4,500 per annum and include the use and upkeep of all the facilities mentioned.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhoose Station14.3 miles
About the agent
Red Deer country offers a fresh, new innovative way to sell your home
We combine the best of both the traditional 'high street' agency services with a cost effective online service. We have our own local Personal Property Agents who know your area and are available at times to suit you - including outside office hours.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10898956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Deer Country, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.