Wood Lane, Binfield, Bracknell, RG42
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Large living room
- Lots of storage
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Single garage
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Discover our Featured Home at Blue Mountain...
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Includes Stamp Duty paid^ for a limited time!
- Enquire today...
*STAMP DUTY PAID^ FOR A LIMITED TIME*
Home 322: The Mylne - this superb 4-bedroom property set over two storeys offers masses of space to make your own.
This home offers an expansive open-plan kitchen/dining/living area, an equally large living room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms or shower rooms on the first floor, plus its own private GARAGE and driveway parking for 2 cars.
Enter through the hallway, and you’ll find a downstairs cloakroom, staircase and store cupboard to right. To the left is the bright and roomy living area, with plenty of space to throw a party or unwind with the family. At the rear of the ground floor is the OPEN-PLAN kitchen and dining area, the buzzing heart of the house, with FRENCH DOORS leading out to the garden. This creates seamlessness between interior and exterior spaces, filling the house with fresh air and meaning al fresco summer dining couldn’t be easier.
^Stamp Duty paid offer available on this home if reserved on or before 1st August 2021.
- Living Room - 4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.95m x 3.46m 12'11" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.10m x 2.16m 10'2" x 7'1""
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.92m 10'2" x 9'7"
- 10 year Buildmark Warranty
- Simple journeys to Wokingham, Bracknell and Reading
- Easy access to the M4, M3 and M25
- Help to Buy*, Part Exchange and Assisted Move schemes available.
Wood Lane, Binfield, Bracknell, RG42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bracknell Station1.3 miles
- Martins Heron Station2.5 miles
- Wokingham Station2.9 miles
About the development
NEW RELEASES AVAILABLE!
- 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes from £495,000
- Excellent location for town and country
- Fantastic commuter links
- Great schools in close proximity
- Talk to us about our purchase schemes!
Linden Homes builds award-winning homes across the country in prime locations, striving to create sustainable new developments.
We work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary skills. Since 2010, over £132m has been committed to improving the local communi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.