Valiant House, Battersea Square, London, SW11
- Premier Battersea location
- Walking distance to Battersea Park and Clapham Junction
- Easy access to the King's Road in Chelsea
- Moments from the bars, restaurants and amenities of Battersea Square
- First floor with lift
- Naturally bright with large windows throughout
- Private balcony
- Secure gated development with porter
- Allocated parking space
- Situated adjacent to the River Thames with private access to the Thames Path
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Perfectly suited for those looking to be in the heart of Battersea whilst also benefitting from a quiet situation, this home features a principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom with private balcony, a large and bright reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows, bathroom with over-tub shower, and large kitchen. The property also benefits from an on-site porter, allocated secure parking, and large double glazed windows.
For leisure, the acclaimed Battersea Square is moments from your front door and offers fantastic options for eating and drinking, including the acclaimed Gordon Ramsay London House. For open green spaces, Battersea Park is within easy walking distance, whilst a wider array of shops and restaurants can be found on the King's Road in Chelsea. There is also direct access to the Thames River path from the Valiant House development.
For transport, a variety of bus routes are available whilst direct trains into central London and to national destinations (including Gatwick airport) are available from Clapham Junction, which is a short walk away. There is also a Santander Cycles docking station closeby and gated parking with allocated space.
Words from the owner
1. What do you love most about your home?
I love that the Valiant House development itself is secure, calm and quiet whilst also being so close to Battersea Square and all the benefits of metropolitan life in Battersea.
I also love how well maintained the buildings and wider development are.
The flat itself welcomes you with a wide and spacious entrance hall with all rooms flowing off and all the rooms are bright and sunny, maximised by the large windows.
The large, bright reception room provides space for both relaxing and entertaining friends and family; the separate modern kitchen has been designed to fully utilise every inch of storage space and the bathroom is modern with a 3 piece bathroom suite and a heated towel rail. There are two double bedrooms one has wall to wall fitted wardrobes and looks out on the trees and gardens and the other, with balcony, looks towards St Mary's church, providing a lovely outdoor space for relaxing,
2. Why are you moving?
I am leaving my flat in order to be closer to family. Having lived here for almost 9 years I cannot imagine even thinking about moving elsewhere in Battersea and shall be sad to go.
3. What do you love about the area?
I discovered Battersea Square a few years before I moved here and fell in love with it. It is rather like living in a village in the middle of the metropolis. There are things to do year-round - from morning coffee at Gails and al fresco dinner with friends during spring and summertime, through to enjoying the annual Christmas Tree and Carols with mulled wine during the winter.
On the opposite side of Valiant House, there is direct, private access to the Thames Walkway - a short stroll takes you to Battersea Park and beyond that to the newly developed Battersea Power Station housing cinema, restaurants etc; King's Road is within walking distance; there are first class transport links to all areas of London either by bus or train to and from Clapham Junction and Victoria, with a frequent local bus running regularly to and from both.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Valiant House, Battersea Square, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.9 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference hbhye5tb_EAF_65416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.