Storrington - near to amenities
- Two Bedrooms
- End of Terrace
- Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Kitchen Area
- Planning permission was granted for a 2 storey extension (this could be re-applied subject to planni
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Oak Style Flooring
- South Westerly Facing Gardens
- Garage in Nearby Block
- Corner Plot Position
ENTRANCE Front door to:
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM 17' 5" x 13' 8" (5.31m x 4.17m) Oak style flooring, uPVC double glazed windows, concealed spot lighting, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, wall-mounted control for central heating.
KITCHEN AREA 7' 10" x 7' 2" (2.39m x 2.18m) Range of wall and base units with granite style working surfaces, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built-in washing machine and dishwasher, further eye-level cupboards, built-in fridge, double glazed windows, inset four ring 'Bosch' gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in fan assisted electric oven and grill.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Access to loft space, shelved linen cupboard housing boiler.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 5" x 8' 10" (4.09m x 2.69m) Radiator, uPVC double glazed windows.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 0" x 8' 4" (2.74m x 2.54m) uPVC double glazed windows, radiator.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with fitted separate shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c., heated chrome towel rail.
GARAGE In nearby block.
REAR GARDEN South westerly facing gardens on a corner plot position.
AGENTS NOTE The current owners had obtained planning permission in 2014 for a 3rd bedroom/two storey extension but this has expired (Application Number: DC/14/0438). This could be looked into again subject to contacting Horsham District Council and further planning consents. Documents are available on our website.
BrochuresSite Plan & L...Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Storrington - near to amenities
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station3.6 miles
- Amberley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fowlers Estate Agents!
We specialise in residential properties for sale in and around Storrington, Pulborough and Billingshurst in the heart of West Sussex. We are also leaders in the buying and selling of land, and in Land & New Homes.
Everyone at Fowlers understands that buying or selling a home, or concluding a land deal, is probably the most important transaction of anyone's life and that each one deserves our individual attention.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100074004962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.