Crieff Road, London, SW18
- Located on a sought after road in Wandsworth
- A stones throw away from Wandsworth Common
- An abundance of natural light throughout the property
- A selection of schools with a good repute locally are close by
- St. John's Hill, Northcote Road and Southside are all close by offering a great selection of shops and restaurants
- EPC Rating = D
Arranged over three well-presented floors is this five bedroom terraced family house. The property itself offers a wealth of natural light, as well as a great deal of living and entertaining space. As you enter the property on the left hand side, is the bright and spacious double reception room, benefitting from a large square bay window allowing natural light to flow throughout, as well as a pretty fireplace. Leading through to the rear of the ground floor is the open plan kitchen/dining area. The kitchen features an array of integrated appliances, a breakfast bar, as well as an abundance of natural light due to the large skylights around the perimeter of the kitchen. Bi-folding doors lead out to the approximately 47ft landscaped garden, a perfect space for outside entertaining and al fresco dining in the sunnier months. The ground floor also has a downstairs cloakroom, a well-placed study, access to the cellar and a utility room with ample storage space.
The first floor is comprised of two double bedrooms. The principal suite it situated to the rear of the first floor, benefitting from a walk through dressing room and luxurious twin sink en suite bathroom, featuring a free-standing bath and walk-in shower. The second double bedroom is located to the front of this floor, with the second bathroom adjacent to that. Completing the property is the second floor, which holds a further three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Crieff Road is a pretty tree lined road situated close to Wandsworth Common and is well placed for local amenities and more extensive shopping at The Southside Centre. Transport links are good with Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction stations nearby, providing services to Victoria and Waterloo. The area as a whole is renowned for its selection of schools, with a good repute locally, for children of all ages.
Square Footage: 2,737 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Crieff Road, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.6 miles
- Earlsfield Station0.8 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS130037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.