- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Terraced Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Private Rear Garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandhurst Station0.6 miles
- Blackwater Station0.9 miles
- Camberley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Seymours founded in 1992, we have justifiably earned a reputation throughout Surrey as the independent estate agent that provide a premium property service with a personal touch.
For over two decades we have built a first-class property marketing service based on honesty, openness and transparency and now have a network of 19 independently owned, partner-run offices.
Whilst the property market has changed over the last two decades, our commitment to our clients and providing the h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2601652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, Camberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.