Royal Crescent, Whitby
- A stunning collection of luxury one & two bedroom holiday apartments priced from £220,000
- Brought to you by the developers of the Engine Shed
- Outstanding sea views over towards Sandsend nab
- Register your interest today by calling
As part of a stunning collection of fifteen holiday apartments on Royal Crescent and occupying one of the best positions on Royal Crescent, benefitting from both the views over the crescent, Sandsend nab and out to the sea beyond.
Brought to you by the developers of The Engine Shed, the aim for Carlill House is to build a sustainable future for another of Whitby’s historic buildings while providing luxury accommodation for those visiting one of the United Kingdom’s most popular Coastal Towns.
Each apartment has been carefully designed with modern luxury in mind and will include standard specification such as Solid Bamboo flooring to kitchen and lounge with carpets to bedrooms and hallway, Electric heating (Wifi operated) and hot water cylinder. The kitchens will offer Gloss units complimented by Quartz worktops and a range integrated appliances. Porcelanosa sanitary ware is found to the bathrooms and ensuites with full height wall tiling, heated towel radiators and Back Lit LED mirrors.
If you are thinking of investing, Carlill House should be at the top of your list and based on estimates provided by local holiday letting experts Host and Stay North Yorkshire, the potential Forecasted Gross Revenue can be up to £37,500 in the first year and rising up to £44,100 in the fourth year.
To reserve your chosen plot call Hendersons today!
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Royal Crescent, Whitby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitby Station0.4 miles
- Ruswarp Station1.4 miles
- Sleights Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Hendersons are the areas market leaders and have been since we opened back in 2015. So if you are serious about selling contact the experts. We have the support of 8 team members who operate from our vibrant and modern office located on a busy section of Flowergate.
Our spacious open plan office has a comfortable sofa located near our 80" Property Window that really showcases properties and the area as a whole.
We are alw
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10912241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henderson Property Services, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.