- SUPERBLY APPOINTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINER / KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- ALLOCATED AND GUEST PARKING
- CLOSE TO BOOKHAM TRAIN STATION AND BOOKHAM COMMON
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bookham Station0.2 miles
- Effingham Junction Station1.7 miles
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station2.1 miles
About the agent
“An independent estate agency dedicated to providing a professional, personal approach with an unparalleled understanding of the local market”
Directors Andrew Halliwell and Tim Peace have between them over 40 years of property agency experience in Great Bookham and East Horsley. They believe the personal, friendly approach by them and their team, is one of the reasons Henshaws enjoys an enviable reputation in the area with a high level of repeat business.
A familiar face
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10273954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henshaws Estate Agents, Great Bookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.