Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception
- Private Terrace
- Communal Gardens
- Brand New Development
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Walking Distance to Local Transport Links
- Available Now
This brand new conversion boasts an incredible finish to each property, top-notch fixtures and fittings and many offering private terraces/balconies. Each property boasts wood floors throughout, large windows, integrated kitchen appliances and fully-tiled bathrooms. All apartments are offered on either a furnished or unfurnished basis, and all furnishings are of a great standard.
Based within walking distance to the many amenities of Hampstead High Street, Finchley Road and with excellent transport links via the Jubilee line
Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We at Liv Homes make it our business to know just about everything that will make your property more appealing to potential buyers and tenants thus ensuring you a swift, effortless transaction.
With our professional, well trained and motivated staff we’ve proved local knowledge is the key to success and works. It’s more than just comfort, its good business. This together with our extensive network of local offices and strong reputation ensures we are the first choice Estate Agents.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIVH_017188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liv International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.