Blythe Road, Coleshill, Birmingham
- A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- BESPOKE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
- FULLY INTEGRATED BOSCH APPLIANCES
- CALL NOW FOR DETAILS
A Beautiful Brand New Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home in the Style of a Coach House with Exclusive Car Parking Spaces* Secure Gated Community* SHOW HOME READY TO VIEW* Call Now to Arrange Your Viewing.
About the Development:
Introducing St Andrews of Coleshill. The main St Andrews House has wonderful local prominence and is a listed building in the same grounds as this spectacular development and has been here since 1842. The charming High Street of Coleshill is just a few minutes' walk form this luxury development of just 10 Brand New Homes
There are eight dormer style, two bedroom homes and two semi detached, three bedroom homes in a Coach House style.
Each home comes with two exclusive parking spaces. All new homes come with a comprehensive 10 year, 5 star rated LABC warranty, and have been constructed by a trusted and reputable local developer.
All new homes are built to extremely high standards and have excellent energy ratings. Early reservation can also include a range of specification choices if desired.
The site is available to view NOW and is a completely Covid safe-and-ready operation with safe distances and hygiene facilities on site for complete peace of mind
English Larch Cladding to the Dormer Roof Window
Premium 'Irish Oak' Styled Windows with Georgian Decorative Bars
'Nest' Interactive Doorbell
Decorative Slabbed Patio Area to French Doors
Two Dedicated *& Exclusive Car Parking Spaces
Bespoke Kitchen form Hampton Homes
Fully Integrated Bosch Appliances
Optional Flooring Pack to Fit the Customers Own Specification of Carpets, Hard Floor and Vinyl Available
Low Voltage LED Spot lights Throughout
Ideal combi boiler with 10 year warranty, digital 'weather compensated' digital control Energy A rated
Hans Grohe Sanitary wear & taps/ power shower
Optional Joinery pack consisting of fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, dressing tables and bathroom vanity units
Development & Location
Ideally located in this beautiful village, steeped in history you will be able to take a relaxing waterside stroll. Take advantage of the amenities including Costa coffee,banks on the high street, award winning restaurants, local pubs, a local butchers and Morrison's supermarket.
The Parish Church with is 12th century font has one of the tallest spires in Warwickshire.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Internals are of the development show home and are not house type or plot specific.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Blythe Road, Coleshill, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coleshill Parkway Station1.1 miles
- Water Orton Station2.0 miles
- Marston Green Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castle Bromwich Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Castle Bromwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB108167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.