Oxcliffe Road, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3
- Residential Park Home
- Choice of PARKS
- Connected to all services Electric, Piped Gas, Water, Drains etc
- Cash Back available mortgages settled
- Buy Back Service available
- Upto 100% part exchange available
- Choice of differant Homes
- Built to BS3632 standard
- Choice of Residential or Leisure
- Definately worth a viewing
This Tingdene Park Home having two bedrooms with central heating and double glazing, with not only a large and spacious bathroom but also an ensuite too, with a modern kitchen fully fitted and homely living room this would be ideal for someone looking for a great property for retirement with the added benefit of choice of parks for the home to be sited on.
The park has a number of homes available with varying prices, the images are of various homes on park please contact us to go through the various homes and prices
* Currently the park is offering half price site fees for certain homes T&Cs apply *
* Upto 100% part exchange available, mortgages settled with cash back available *
* Free removals available, No Stamp duty Payable, No Solicitors fees, No Estate Agency fees, *
* Buy back Service available, Part Exchange available, Choice of Parks, Investment opportunity *
# Park Guarantee's you can`t Buy the same Home for less locally or they will refund the differance #
# If you are not entirely happy with this purchase, the park will swap the home for a different home or park if you change your mind with in 28 days #
The 2 bedroom Residential Park Home is available at a choice of differant parks, for example: Morecambe, Heysham, Glasson Cabus or even Preston available.
** Riverside Park, Lancaster road, Morecambe, LA3 3ER **
** Hawthorne Sands, Carr road, Middleton, Heysham, LA3 3LL **
** Glasson Marina Leisure Park, Conder Green, Lancaster, LA2 0BP **
** Broadfields Park, Oxcliffe road, Morecambe, LA3 3EH **
** Westend Residential Park, Ribby Wrea Green, PR4 2RF **
** Havenlyn Residential Park, Cabus, Garstang, PR3 1BF **
For further details or an appointment to view please contact us on the above contact number.
Please Note: When buying a Park Home we would always recommend that YOU meet with the Park Owner / Manager to go through everything and make sure that you are satisfied with everything! or maybe just to ask any questions, before signing or agreeing anything we do this to ensure you are happy with everything.
Terms and conditions apply to all offers, for further details contact us
All images are for illustration purposes only and to show how the park and homes look, with terms and conditions applying to all sales, the price does not include any park fees or siting costs, when sold on a leisure park it is for leisure use only unless it is sold on a residential park then its for residential use the price quoted is for the mobile home only and may not be to keep in situ. this mobile is in stock but may be currently situated on a different location. All of the above offers are subject to terms and conditions please get in touch for further details.
Oxcliffe Road, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.9 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.7 miles
- Lancaster Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Office 1, Riverside Park Lancaster Road, Snatchems, Morecambe, Lancashire LA3 3ER
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ParkHomestock. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ParkHomes.co.uk, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.