King Street, Winterton
- A FINE TRADITIONAL DOUBLE FRONTED FAMILY HOME
- LARGE DRIVEWAY & ADJOINING GARAGING/WORKSHOP
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED MATURE GARDENS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING DINING KITCHEN WITH PANTRY & UTILITY ROOM
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH 2 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE SETTING
- EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
King Street, Winterton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scunthorpe Station5.2 miles
- Ferriby Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Paul Fox Estate Agents your LOCAL Independent Estate Agents!
So what makes us different from other agents in the North Lincolnshire?
Paul Fox Estate Agents is a Local Independent Estate Agent established by in 1991 by Mr Paul Fox, being born and raised in the area of Scunthorpe and being a fully qualified Chartered Surveyor by 1985.
With a great understanding, wealth of knowledge, and experience of the North Lincolnshire area
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10881932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.