Wix's Lane, London, SW4
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Private West Facing Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Fantastic Location
The south and west facing reception room is situated at the rear of the property and has direct access to a private patio garden. The lovely adjoining kitchen breakfast room has a feature fireplace nook and plenty of space for a dining table.
Towards the front of the property are two large double bedrooms/reception room, the larger of which features a period fireplace and square bay window looking onto the front garden, a morning suntrap. The small but sunny third double bedroom and family bathroom can be found in the centre of the flat.
The flat is well-positioned for the popular Belleville Wix Academy and the independent Ecole de Wix, as well as other excellent schools close by. The main train links include Clapham Junction overland and Clapham Common underground stations. The amenities of Clapham old town, Northcote Road and Clapham Junction are all within walking distance.
Wix's Lane, London, SW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.6 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.7 miles
- Clapham South Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Situated on the Northcote Road ‘between the commons’, Marsh & Parsons’ Battersea estate agents office has property for sale and property to rent in SW11. As one of the longest established estate agents in Battersea, we have our fingers firmly on the pulse when it comes to the local property market. So whether you’re buying, selling, letting or renting, you’ll be in safe hands with our award-winning service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSV210075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.