Robin Close, Murdishaw, Runcorn, WA7
- Head Of Cul De Sac
- Detached Garage
- Runcorn Rail Station - 0.1 Mile
- Large Garden
- Trident Retail Park & Runcorn Shopping City - 2.9 Miles
- New Kitchen & New Gas System
- UPVC TRIPLE GLAZED
- Double Driveway
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This large three bedroom detached bungalow is located at the head of a cul de sac within a sought after development close to the town of Runcorn, within walking distance of Runcorn East Station. The property has been extremely well cared for by the current owner. Internal accommodation comprises of:- entrance hall, lounge open to dining area, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms with master boasting an entrance to the conservatory and 2 bathrooms. Externally, the impressive plot presents tasteful gardens both front and rear, detached garage and off-road parking with a double driveway. An impressive home and one of which we recommend viewing immediately. The property also boasts a bathroom with rainfall walk in shower and separate steam shower cabinet, Along with a New Kitchen, New Gas Combi Boiler.
Murdishaw is a popular residential area of Runcorn consisting mainly of detached houses and bungalows. Murdishaw is situated within close proximity of Daresbury, Moore and other surrounding villages. The M56 motorway is close to hand and brings Chester, Liverpool and Manchester within easy reach. Runcorn East rail station is within easy reach offering the rail links to Chester and Manchester whilst services to Liverpool and London are available from Runcorn rail station. There are plenty of shopping and recreational facilities within easy reach including Runcorn Shopping City and Trident Retail Park, Frodsham and Stockton Heath.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Robin Close, Murdishaw, Runcorn, WA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Runcorn East Station0.0 miles
- Runcorn Station3.2 miles
- Frodsham Station3.2 miles
About the agent
UK Property Sellers is a leading national estate agent with 27 years of experience. Our property buying and selling process is unique as 93% of our properties are sold within 4 weeks. Being in business for so long, we work closely with pre-qualified and highly motivated investors, who are ready to purchase your property fast and for cash.
Our promise is to sell your property around your timelines, using fee structures to suit your individual needs. Our highly experienced staff are avail
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UKPSW_634660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Property Sellers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.