Pen-Y-Graig, Rhiwbina, Cardiff
- SEMI DETACHED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE IN QUIET CLOSE,26 FT LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM, DOWN STAIRS CLOAK ROOM, LARGE FITTED KITCHEN, 20 FT FAMILY ROOM.
- GAS HEATING, 21 FT ATTIC ROOM, LARGE PRIVATE DRIVE, SOUTH FACING GARDENS, GARAGE/GARDEN ROOM.
A large greatly extended three bedroom semi-detacxhed family home with a loft space attic room, fronting a delightful quiet close, well away from busy passing traffic. 26 FT lounge and dining room, 20 FT family room, three double sized bedrooms, and a 21 FT attic room. Must be seen!
A fully extended semi-detached three bedroom family house, built circa 1965 and occupying a fine location fronting a quiet private residential close, away from busy passing traffic, yet still within walking distance to Heol Llanishen Fach with its local shops and stores serving every day needs. This substantial property has been greatly extended providing two large well designed reception rooms including an openplan lounge & dining room (25'10 x 11'5) and a super sized family room (19'8 x 11'0). The modern kitchen is open plan to the family room, whilst off the entrance hall is a downstairs cloak room, great living space. The first floor comprises three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, whilst circa 1970 an attic room was added (21'1 x11'0). This impressive large 21 FT attic room is approached by a custom made independent staircase from the first floor landing, and is available for a multitude of uses. The property includes gas heating with panel radiators (boiler replaced in 2010), and annually serviced under a contract), herringbone wood block floors and some double glazed windows. Special features are the wide and long private entrance drive, providing good parking facilities, a garage/garden room, and a very sunny south facing rear garden. A great family home in a very quiet cul de sac
Local schools are excellent including a primary school situated along Heol Llanishen Fach, and the property lies within the highly favoured Whitchurch High School catchment.
Within Rhiwbina Garden Village are a wide variety of local shops and amenities including the Flower Lodge, Michelle Marshall Salon, Ginger Whites, Threads, Snails wine bar and restaurant, Derek Freye Dry cleaners, a Barber shop, Parsons Bakery and Coffee shop, the Juberage Indian restaurant, a Gifts and card shop, the Co-Op mini market, Lloyds Pharmacy, The Nest Vintage and Living Stores, Barnadoes, the Gateway to India, the Rhiwbina Shed and garden Shop, Kingmans Opticians, the Beulah Dress Agency, DJK's ladies hairdressing salon,Cartwrights Travel And the Coco Health and Beauty Salon. In Ty Glas road there is also a Specsavers. Within the village is also a library.
Approached via a double glazed PVC front entrance door with matching obscure glass side window, returning carpeted staircase with half landing and useful under stair storage cupboard, two radiators each with pretty casement covers, wood block floor.
Downstairs Cloak Room
White suite comprising W.C., wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled splashback, PVC double glazed obscure glass window to side.
Lounge And Dining Room 25' 10" x 11' 5" ( 7.87m x 3.48m )
Through lounge and dining room, approached from both the kitchen and the entrance hall independently via traditional style pine panel doors with Regency handles, coved ceiling, reproduction character fireplace inset with a living flame coal effect gas fire with marble hearth and surround, two radiators each with pretty casement cover, PVC double glazed window with outlooks on to the quiet frontage close, multi pane double doors opening in to the family room.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Fitted along three sides with an extensive range of panel fronted floor and eye level units beneath round nosed laminate work surfaces incorporating a modern sink unit with chrome mixer taps, vegetable cleaner and drainer, integrated four ring gas hob (Hotpoint), integrated Bush fan assisted electric oven, fitted extractor hood, space for an upright fridge freezer, space with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, PVC double glazed window with a side drive aspect, coved ceiling, multi pane pine panel door to entrance hall, square opening leading to....
Family Room 19' 8" x 11' ( 5.99m x 3.35m )
A very versatile and sizeable reception room, forming part of a single storey extension, inset with sliding double glazed patio doors that open on to an enclosed private sunny rear garden, further PVC window with a rear garden aspect, large radiator, coved ceiling, PVC double glazed outer door opening on to the side drive, open plan to the kitchen incorporating a wide breakfast bar with space for breakfast stools.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Approached via a traditional style pine panel door with Regency handle leading to a double size bedroom, inset with a sealed double glazed window with outlooks on to the quiet frontage close, large radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
With a PVC double glazed tilt and turn window with a pleasing rear aspect across the single storey extension and on to the rear gardens, radiator, traditional style pine panel door with Regency handle to landing.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
With a built out wardrobe, radiator, PVC double glazed tilt and turn window to rear, pine panel traditional style door with Regency handle to landing.
White suite with walls largely ceramic tiled comprising panel bath with chrome mixer taps and chrome mixer shower fitment, rail and curtain over, shaped pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, W.C., radiator, PVC double glazed patterned glass window to side.
Second Floor Landing
Approached via a custom made returning carpeted staircase with hand rail and double glazed window to front leading to.....
Attic Room 21' 1" max x 11' max ( 6.43m max x 3.35m max )
A very versatile room, forming part of a loft space conversion installed circa 1970, without any documentation confirming planning or building regulation approval. Double glazed window inset within the dormer provides elevated outlooks across the rear gardens and over the surrounding area, whilst the room is equipped with two radiators and access to a very useful roof space storage area.
Neatly laid to lawn edged with borders of stone and low boundary walls.
Wide private hard concrete off street vehicular entrance drive providing parking for numerous cars and leading to.....
Converted Play Room 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Plus an additional store room behind, currently semi converted into a useful room approached from the drive via a PVC double glazed door with a timber casement side window, and a further window with a rear garden aspect, double doors open in to a store room which is the back section of the garage, also inset with a window. Outside water tap.
Private sunny level and totally enclosed comprising of a large paved sun terrace with a neat lawn beyond edged with borders of shrubs and plants lined with garden trees affording natural screens of privacy, and enclosed by a combination of block built boundary walls surrounded by timber fencing. Greenhouse to remain. South facing aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pen-Y-Graig, Rhiwbina, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhiwbina Station0.7 miles
- Whitchurch Station0.8 miles
- Birchgrove Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LSN303199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.