Deerfield Road, March
- End Terrace Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ample Parking
** End Terraced Bungalow ** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** Gas Central Heating ** Ample Parking ** Convenient to Town Centre & Park **
This end terrace property is situated in a popular location in the south side of March, convenient to Town Centre, parks, river and all amenities. The property has the benefit of being sold with no onward chain and would make an excellent purchase for many age groups or investors. The property has the advantage of being situated on a corner plot with ample off road parking and enclosed rear gardens. The property briefly comprises hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and bathroom along with gas fired central heating and is mostly sealed unit double glazed. We would highly recommend an early viewing of this property.
part glazed to
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.84m )
(measured into sealed bay window to front.) Wall lights. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fire surround. Glazed door to hall.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink. Worktop surfaces with cupboards and drawers under. Wall cupboards. Glazed door from hall. Sealed unit double glazed window to rear. Serving hatch to lounge. Store cupboard. Radiator. Door to rear covered entrance with doors to side and rear.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.21m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink. Worktop surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Single glazed window to rear. Store cupboards. Gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front. Radiator. Range of wardrobe cupboards to one wall.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Bed lights.
Frosted window to rear. Panelled bath with mixer shower tap over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Store cupboard. Loft access. Electric wall heater.
The property has an open plan gravelled front garden with paths leading to front and side. There is a gravelled side drive leading to the covered car port and additional gravelled side parking area.
Gated access lead to the rear gardens with patio, paths and being predominately laid to gravel for ease of maintenance. Timber store.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Deerfield Road, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.7 miles
- Manea Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local March William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in March
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH111053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.