No. 8 Augustine Way, Haverfordwest
- A 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat.
- Convenient & Popular Residential Location.
- Large Rear Garden Space.
- E.P.C Rating C.
- Fantastic First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity.
- Spacious Rooms Throughout.
- No Onward Chain.
Convenient & Popular Residential Location.
Large Rear Garden Space.
E.P.C Rating C.
Spacious Rooms Throughout.
Fantastic First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity.
No Onward Chain.
Description - A spacious 2 bedroom, first floor flat which is ideal as a first time buy or investment opportunity. Located in a convenient and popular residential location, the property has been well maintained by the present owners but is improvable even now. No.8 has a larger than average rear garden, which is flat, enclosed, and laid to lawn. A lovely property, priced competitively No.8 Augustine Way is sure to attract interest quickly. Contact J.J Morris for viewing arrangements.
Access To: - Access to No.8 is via a gated pathway leading to the main door, which is located on the side of the building.
Entrance Hallway - 4.60m x 1.40m (15'1 x 4'7) - Window to rear garden window to side, radiator, telephone point, laminate floor, airing cupboard.
Lounge - 4.60m x 3.38m (15'1 x 11'1) - Window to rear, T.V point, radiator, gas fire, laminate floor.
Bedroom 1 - 4.34m x 2.97m (14'3 x 9'9) - Window to rear, T.V point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 3.07m (10'4 x 10'1) - Window to fore, radiator.
W.C - Window to fore, tiled walls, low-level W.C.
Shower Room/Wet Room - 2.57m x 1.60m (8'5 x 5'3) - Obscure window to fore, tiled walls, shower area with power shower, wash hand basin.
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.89m x 3.07m (12'9 x 10'1) - Window to fore x 2, tiled floor, radiator, a range of wall and base units with complementary work surface, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor over.
Externally - A pathway leads to the large lawned garden to the rear of the property which is not shared with the ground floor flat, although the ground floor flat does have pedestrian access on the pathway to access their garden.
Tenure - We are advised the property is leasehold. - 92 years remaining.
Services - We are advised that mains services are connected.
Broadband - Superfast Fibre Broadband is available to the area as confirmed by
BrochuresNo. 8 Augustine Way, HaverfordwestVirtual WalkthroughBrochure
No. 8 Augustine Way, Haverfordwest
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haverfordwest Station0.7 miles
- Johnston Station2.9 miles
- Clarbeston Road Station5.4 miles
About the agent
J.J. Morris Chartered Surveyors are a traditional General Practice firm of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Land & Estate Agents offering a full range of professional services in property related matters throughout Pembrokeshire, West Carmarthenshire and South Ceredigion. The firm was originally founded in the 1950’s with offices located in Cardigan and Fishguard. In addition the firm was also responsible for running Cardigan Livestock Market. In 1989 a further office was opened in Haverford
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30599680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JJ Morris, Haverfordwest. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.