Windmill Grange, Windmill Lane
- First Floor One bedroom accommodation accessed by lift or stairs.
- 24 hour warden on site services.
- Communal lounge, dining, laundry and kitchen facilities.
- Excellent quiet location just a short stroll from the High Street.
- Vacant possession with no upward chain.
- A popular purpose built scheme just north of Cambridge.
- Set amongst well kept communal gardens.
- Communal parking.
FIRST FLOOR An entrance hall includes a built in airing cupboard, replaced electric heater ( as throughout the flat ) with the security phone entrance and pull cord, as in each room.
The lounge diner has private views with double doors opening to a fitted kitchen with window, Zanussi electric oven, Hotpoint washing machine and Zanussi 60:40 fridge freezer. A generous double bedroom includes a built in double wadrobe with mirror front sliding doors.
A refitted shower room comprises a walk in double size tray shower unit with seat, wash hand basin and toilet with built in vanity cupboards and a tall built in storage cupboard.
OUTSIDE Beautiful landscaped gardens with lawn, flower and shrub borders with out door seating and designated clothes drying areas. Ample off street resident and guest parking.
LEASEHOLD DETAILS. The property is held on a 125 year lease with approximately 99 years remaining with an annual service charge of around £5985 covering all the charges for the 24 hour onsite warden, water rates, buildings insurance, the maintenance of all the communal areas, external window cleaning and 1.5 hours of internal cleaning of each flat per week.
Council Tax Band C £1,636 for 2021.
Brochures4-Page Landscape ...
Windmill Grange, Windmill Lane
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North3.0 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.9 miles
- Cambridge Station4.4 miles
About the agent
We believe, as an independent business established in 1988, that you should experience the exceptional customer service we are proud of carried out by local qualified members of staff from one of our four offices. At Tylers, we believe our passion for homes means we do not just see four walls and a roof; we take on board the emotional and financial commitment of buying and selling your home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102903010079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tylers Estate Agents, Histon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.