Pensford Avenue, Richmond
- An attractive 1930's semi-detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Driveway parking
- Well-established rear garden
- Impressive open-plan accommodation
- Highly sought after avenue
The ground floor accommodation benefits from a stunning open-plan living dining kitchen area with central island and bi-folding doors onto a substantial seating terrace. In addition there is a separate living room, children's playroom, study and separate utility room with downstairs W/C. The first floor provides four double bedrooms and two family bathrooms.
Outside the beautifully established rear garden offers a substantial area of lawn with mature borders providing a range of plants and shrubs. There is a raised seating terrace which wraps around the rear of the property and offers a fantastic entertaining space. At the bottom of the garden lies a detached timber-clad home gym which is heated and air conditioned for full use throughout the year.
The property is located approximately 0.4 miles from Kew Gardens underground station with a range of local amenities nearby.
BrochuresME A4 2-Page
Pensford Avenue, Richmond
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Gardens Station0.3 miles
- North Sheen Station0.6 miles
- Mortlake Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102929002031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Partnership, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.