Jubilee Street North, Ovenden, Halifax
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Perfect Family Home
- Close To Schools
- BTL INVESTORS ONLY
- Must View
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroom detached property in Holmfield. BUY TO LET INVESTORS ONLY!!! PLEASE CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroom detached property in Holmfield. The property would be ideally suited to a growing family having spacious living accommodation throughout. The accommodation comprises; Entrance vestibule, cloakroom, kitchen and lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms with the house bathroom. To the second floor are two further double bedrooms. External to this property is a low maintenance garden to the rear with two parking spaces. PLEASE CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Double glazed window to the front with laminate flooring throughout.
Laminate flooring throughout with wash hand basin and WC.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 5" max ( 4.17m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to the front with patio doors to the rear. Central heating radiator with space around the room for free standing furniture and TV/telephone points.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.69m )
Fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and breakfast bar, sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with electric hob. Plumbing for washing machine with space for fridge and fridge freezer. Radiator. Laminate flooring throughout with double glazed window to the front and double glazed window and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the hall with double glazed window to the front and side. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear. Central heating radiator with space around the room for free standing furniture.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear. Central heating radiator with space around the room for free standing furniture and double bed.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.14m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Central heating radiator with space around the room for free standing furniture and bed.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.14m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear. Central heating radiator with space for free standing furniture and double bed.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Central heating radiator with double glazed window to the front. Part tiling.
Patio garden with parking space for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Jubilee Street North, Ovenden, Halifax
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halifax Station1.9 miles
- Sowerby Bridge Station2.7 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halifax William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halifax
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX111031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.