St. Paul's Crescent, Camden, NW1
- **Sold Chain Free**
- **Searches Available**
- Private off Street Parking
- 1027 Sq.ft of Internal Accomadation
- Two South Facing Sunny Terraces
- Equidistant to Camden Town & Kings Cross
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Reception and Kitchen
- Private Entrance
- Set Within A Private Gated Mews Development
Tenure: Share of Freehold
** Searches Available**
Within this unique and incredibly rare, gated mews development of artisan houses & creative workspaces, is this wonderfully spacious first floor two double bedroom apartment of some 1027 Sq. Ft. standing on the fringes of the King's Cross redeveloped district & ideally located for both for Camden & Kentish Town. This property affords outside space in the form of two south facing terrace with open views towards the London skyline and dedicated allocated off-street parking for one car.
The property is access via its own private entrance at ground floor level with stair leading to principal accommodation on the first floor giving access to generously proportioned rooms, to include, reception, kitchen breakfast room, the two double bedrooms and bathroom. The terraces can be accessed from the kitchen & reception.
This fabulous location is defined by the regeneration of King's Cross just a short walk away, giving access to the Euro Star for continental travel, with the superb facilities of Granary Sq. and Coal Drop Yard providing modern restaurant and boutique shopping experience. Camden Town is also a short work away.
The excellent shopping and transport facilities of both Camden and Kentish Town are in proximity, with the property in the catchment area for sought after Camden School for Girls.
South Facing Balcony
St. Paul's Crescent, Camden, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camden Road Station0.5 miles
- Camden Town Station0.7 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 53147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.