Arnside Crescent, Blackburn
- Semi Detached House
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Piece Bathroom
- Separate WC
- Gardens to Front and Rear
ENTRANCE HALL PVC front door, double radiator, built in cupboards
LOUNGE 20' 8" x 10' 8" (6.3m x 3.25m) Two double radiators, PVC double glazed window and sliding patio doors, wall lights
FULLY FITTED KITCHEN 12' 5" x 8' 11" (3.78m x 2.72m) Wall and floor units including drawers, built in double oven, gas hob, double radiator, PVC double glazed window
REAR ENTRANCE PVC door, storage area with gas fired central heating boiler unit
TWO-PIECE CLOAKROOM Wash basin, WC, PVC double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING PVC double glazed window
BEDROOM ONE 12' 9" x 10' 8" (3.89m x 3.25m) PVC double glazed window, radiator
BEDROOM TWO 10' 10" x 8' 4" (3.3m x 2.54m) Radiator, PVC double glazed window
BEDROOM THREE 9' 4" x 7' 4" (2.84m x 2.24m) Radiator, PVC double glazed window
TWO PIECE BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower and screen, wash basin, PVC double glazed window, fully tiled, radiator/towel rail
SEPARATE WC Fully tiled, PVC double glazed window
OUTSIDE Garden areas to front and rear, long private rear garden, greenhouse, block paved driveway and garage to the front (garage 20' x 9'8)
PLEASE NOTE VIEWINGS ARE TO BE ARRANGED THROUGH PROCTORS AND ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. WE HAVE NOT TESTED ANY APPARATUS, EQUIPMENT, FIXTURES, FITTINGS OR SERVICES AND SO CANNOT VERIFY IF THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER OR FIT FOR THEIR PURPOSE.
Brochures(New) 3-Page Broc...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Arnside Crescent, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pleasington Station0.7 miles
- Cherry Tree Station0.7 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We are one of the few and truly owner-run, independent estate agents, priding ourselves on our personal service and working professionally and enthusiastically on your behalf.
We have two prominently situated town centre offices in Darwen and Blackburn. Indeed our office in Darwen has been successfully selling property since the 1960's. Our Blackburn office was opened in 1988.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101678008741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors Estate Agency, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.