Lyford Road, SW18
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- Well-maintained communal gardens
- Excellent condition throughout
- High quality
- Excellent storage space
- Central location
- Video viewing available
A BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL one bedroom FURNISHED flat in EXCELLENT CONDITION throughout benefiting from a communal GARDEN. This STUNNING property comprises of a SPACIOUS reception area and FULLY FITTED separate kitchen which offers superb space for dining.
Lyford Road is a quiet residential road, ideally located within a short walk from the eateries, amenities and shops of Wandsworth, as well as green open spaces of Wandsworth Common.
The closest transport links are Wandsworth Common station (National Rail) and Earlsfield Station (National Rail) which provides great links across Central London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lyford Road, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.4 miles
- Earlsfield Station0.7 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.9 miles
About the agent
At Winchester White, our sole focus is on finding the best tenant for your property, at the best price. Whether you're searching for property to rent or you're looking to let your property; we're a dedicated and responsive team with unmatched local knowledge, offering a range of services from property lettings.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5cf27bad92a3e. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.