Pagoda Avenue, Richmond, Surrey, TW9
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Close to Richmond town centre
- Retractable roof section with electric rain sensitive device
- Off street parking & private gardens
- Furnished or Unfurnished
Spectacularly extended, comprehensively refurbished, delicately remodelled, fully modernised landmark property boasts tastefully bespoke contemporary interior design, beautifully balanced against original details whilst perfectly incorporating modernity.
This house enjoys the luxury, convenience & efficiency of a high specification renovation cast within impressive period walls. This late nineteenth century family house comprises classic Victorian entrance hall of exceptional proportions, formal front reception with stylistic twin window, 2nd reception/study room captained by an impressive window, cloakroom and a magnificent live-in kitchen of grand proportions which creates a luxurious kitchen/family/dining room with narrow profile, oversized 3 pained multi fold doors opening onto a private low maintenance garden, secluded & thoughtfully landscaped. The downstairs further benefits from a utility room with featured reinforced glass floor looking into a lower level cellar with bespoke wine rack design.
The first floor holds a palatial master bedroom suite with luxurious bathroom of substantial proportions, separate dressing room/bedroom, additional shower room and 2 further double bedrooms.
The top floor reveals 2 excellent sized double bedrooms and a wonderful bathroom suite.
Mature landscaped gardens can be found to the East and West of this majestic house. Electric gates to the rear of the property provide the option of off street parking.
Old Deer Park and Kew's iconic Botanic Gardens are within easy reach, along with Richmond Station offering direct links into London Victoria and direct mainline into London Waterloo. Within close proximity are an eclectic mix of boutique establishments and eateries.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Pagoda Avenue, Richmond, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Sheen Station0.3 miles
- Richmond Station0.4 miles
- Kew Gardens Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIL160098_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Kew Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.