High Street, Little Bytham
- Extended Two Bedroom Double Bedroom Cottage
- Over 1000 SQ FT Of Living Accommodation
- Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Space & Separate Utility Space
- Exposed Stone Walls
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Additional Parcel Of Land To Rear
- Off Road Parking
- Large Wood Burner Heating House
- Idyllic Village Location
Internal Viewings are highly advised to appreciate the size and standard on offer.
The house is within easy reaching distance of the primary school and the village pub, the Willoughby Arms, and the Bythams community shop, open daily, in neighbouring Castle Bytham. The café at Rassell's Nursery, The Tea House, is a few minutes' walk from the house. With the open countryside on the doorstep, there are many opportunities for walking and cycling. Finished to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings. Within short drives of neighbouring towns of Stamford, Bourne & Oakham.
Agent notes: Heating via log burner, electric towel rail, water heated by electric water tank
1. Money Laundering Regulations…………People who intend to purchase will be asked to show us documents to prove their identity. This will allow us to agree the sale and move forward with your purchase as quickly as possible.
2. We do our best to make sure our sales particulars are as accurate and reliable as we can. However, they are a general guide to the property and if something is particularly important to you, we will be happy to check information for you. As regards measurements, the approximate room sizes are intended as a general guide. You must verify dimensions of rooms yourself before ordering any carpets or furniture.
3. As regards services, we have not tested the services or any equipment including appliances in this property. We advise prospective buyers to carry out their own survey, service report before
making their final offer to purchase.
4. This sales information has been issued in good faith. However, it does not constitute representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The information referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by any prospective buyer or tenant. Neither Nest Estates nor any of its employees has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
High Street, Little Bytham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station7.2 miles
About the agent
What makes nest different from 'the rest'?
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
The founders of Nest Estates are determined to offer the best level of customer service in the industry. As a thriving independent business, Nest Estates has the flexibility to tailor its services to meet the requirements of individual clients. It is far from a 'one size fits all' agency, the only constants being integrity, transparency, and reliability.
WE SELL PROPER
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10551250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estates, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.