- Newly Completed Development
- Five Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- High Specification Fixtures & Fittings
- Popular BD4 Location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Edkins & Holmes Estate Agents Ltd
Nearing completion is this five bedroom property which has been completed to a high standard throughout.
Ideally suited for modern family living, the five bedroom property has a spacious dining kitchen and living room. The property has well proportioned bedrooms, two of which have en-suite and excellent size lawn garden.
**An viewing is strongly recommended**
To The Ground Floor: -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 5.12 x 3.57 (16'9" x 11'8") -
Dining Kitchen - 7.37 x 5.06 (24'2" x 16'7") -
To The First Floor: -
Bedroom Two - 4.17 x 4.38 (13'8" x 14'4") -
Bedroom Three - 4.37 x 3.62 (14'4" x 11'10") -
Bedroom Four - 3.80 x 3.01 (12'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Five - 3.01 x 3.01 (9'10" x 9'10") -
To The Second Floor: -
Master Bedroom - 5.42 x 5.35 (17'9" x 17'6") -
To The Exterior: -
Parking - Driveway parking
Garage - Single detached or integral depending on plot.
Garden - Enclosed lawn and patio garden,
Notes - Please note measurements were taken from plot 6 and vary from plot to plot.
Disclaimer - DISCLAIMER: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. The Seller does not make or give nor do we or our employees have authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Please contact the office before viewing the property to confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you we will be pleased to check the information for you. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection and also by your conveyancer, especially where statements have been made to the effect that the information provided has not been verified.
We are not a member of a client money protection scheme.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station1.4 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.9 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Edkins & Holmes Estate Agents. We are independent residential sales and letting specialists covering the Halifax and Huddersfield areas. We strive to offer a professional and friendly service to each and every client, whether you are buying or selling your home.
Edkins and Holmes are also pleased to be able to offer our clients a full range of financial and legal services through our independent consultants.
Our close knit team combines experience, passion for property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30602425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edkins & Holmes Estate Agents Ltd, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.