Wayside Mews, Maidenhead, SL6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1094253
Award winning House-share for working professionals in Maidenhead. This is a newly refurbished large property in HEART OF MAIDENHEAD TOWN CENTER for Single working Professionals, finished to a high standard offering a delightful and luxury affordable accommodation with high speed Wifi , car parking , fully furnished and ALL BILLS Included.
Features of the Property:
- An exclusive home for single working professionals
- 6 min walk to Maidenhead High Street
- A comfortable 12 min walk timed to Maidenhead Train Station
- Fully furnished rooms with luxurious items ( see pictures)
- Ultra high speed broadband included suitable for watching Media and movies online
- Virgin TV Connection and HD TV in each room provided.
- Professional cleaner cleans the entire common area of the property frequently ( kitchen, bathrooms, WC, Hall, Landing and the carpet and also cleans the rubbish bins).
- All bills such as Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, TV license, cleaner, broadband and repairs included
- 1 Toilet, 1 separate shower room on ground floor, 1 bathroom on 2nd floor. So all together 3 people can access toilet or bath at any point in time making it easy to get ready for work.
- Unlimited car parking facility.
- Fully secured for Health Safety with Fire alarms, CO2 alarms, Heat detectors, fire-extinguishers ( licensed property from Maidenhead council)
- 5 min walk to Gym, swimming pool and leisure center)
- 5 min walk to Sainsbury
- 5 min walk to Italian and Asian Grocery Store
- 5 min walk to Maidenhead Main High Street
- 7 min walk to Waitrose
- 24*7 Hot water and heating. No fixed times
- Friendly and caring landlord manages the property. Landlord is a member of National Landlord Association and fully accredited.
- Entire property fully designed and decorated by interior decorator.
The Property boasts of a 5 large size bedrooms. Each bedroom is tastefully design, decorated and furnished.
The room available has been designed by an interior decorator with purple and cream stripes with sparkling silver dusts, double wooden wardrobe, a double bed with matching headboard, a full standing wardrobe, a wooden chest of drawer, a matching bed side chest of drawer, a standing light, a chandelier light, a 40 inch TV with remote, a Virgin TV box, a high speed internet wifi in the room, double glazed windows that faces to the garden.
Both rooms available have easy access to the bathroom.
Kitchen - It is fitted with a good range of cream effect wall and base units with wooden working surfaces and tiled splash backs. Appliances to include 2 integrated gas ovens, 4 gas hobs and extractor fans, Double sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, 1 washing machines with dryer and separate fridge freezers for extra storage. Finished with feature light fittings. The kitchen provides cutlery set for 5 adults ( plates, saucers, bowls, knife, folks, spoons), drinking water glass sets, wine glass sets, kitchen knife box set, chopping board, vegetable steamer, washing liquids, kitchen cleaning rolls. The kitchen is also equipped with Microwave, Water Kettle and Toaster. The kitchen units have been designed to create have ample storage space to keep personal cooking items for the tenants. Two separate rubbish and recycling bin. Stairs with wooden staircase leading to landing of the First floor with carpet flooring. LED lights fitted to uplift the feel in the kitchen, making friends and having a good time while cooking. For Health and safety, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, Heat alarm, Smoke alarm and Carbon mono-oxide alarm fully fitted.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month (£114.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1094253
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Wayside Mews, Maidenhead, SL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Furze Platt Station0.4 miles
- Maidenhead Station0.7 miles
- Taplow Station1.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 109425328042021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.