Barley Lane, Ashgate, Chesterfield
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Spacious Living Room
- Conservatory Leading To The Rear Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden With External Store
- Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating - TBC, Tenure; Freehold
- The landscaped and enclosed rear garden presents an excellent space for children to play whilst adults relax in the overlooking conservatory.
- Situated within the catchment area of highly regarded primary & secondary schools.
- The open plan kitchen & dining area has been opened up, creating a great space flooded with natural light.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- Beautifully presented and neutrally decorated, you could easily add your own personal stamp.
- Offering three good sized bedrooms alongside a family bathroom with a separate shower.
- You are on the doorstep of many local countryside walks.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the low maintenance garden, local amenities and ample living/dining space. Tenure: Freehold
BrochuresPhoto Plan REDBRIK 5 Page Br...
Barley Lane, Ashgate, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.4 miles
- Dronfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795026230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.