Cranfield Road, Moulsoe, Buckinghamshire, MK16
- Extended and refurbished detached house
- Four bedrooms; two en suite shower rooms
- Five reception areas
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- New double glazed windows and doors
- Double garage with electric doors
- Off street parking for up to five cars
- Landscaped gardens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Michael Graham
There is over 2,000 sq. ft. of accommodation including a sitting room which has a feature brick fireplace with an inset log burner. Limestone flooring continues into the garden room, in the extension, which has a vaulted ceiling with skylight windows, and bi-fold doors to the garden. The ground floor also has a family room and a dual aspect dining room, both with solid oak flooring, a study with fitted furniture, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room, and a cloakroom and entrance hall both with limestone flooring.
The first floor has four bedrooms, two en suite shower rooms, and a fully tiled refitted bathroom.
The kitchen/breakfast room has an extensive range of high specification base and wall units with quartz work surfaces incorporating a Franke one and a half bowl sink. Bosch appliances include an integrated dishwasher, an induction hob with an extractor over, a self cleaning built-in oven, a built in convector microwave, a plate warmer and an integrated pull out Liebherr fridge. There is porcelain tiled flooring with under floor heating and inset spot lights to the ceiling.
The dual aspect master bedroom has solid oak flooring, a walk-in wardrobe, and a fully tiled en suite which has a double shower cubicle, a circular wash basin with mixer tap, a WC, and a heated towel rail. Bedroom two also has solid oak flooring, a walk-in wardrobe, and an en suite shower room.
The front garden has a hedged surround with a wooden gate and a path to the front entrance, a lawn and shrub beds. An electric gate at the rear leads to a driveway which provides parking for up to five cars leading to the double garage which has twin electric doors. A paved area to the side provides storage and houses a greenhouse. The rear garden is designed for ease of maintenance with premium artificial grass, and a paved entertaining area.
Moulsoe has a church, a village hall, and a public house. Further amenities can be found in Central Milton Keynes or the nearby market town of Newport Pagnell which has a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities including Ousedale secondary school, and several primary schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cranfield Road, Moulsoe, Buckinghamshire, MK16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woburn Sands Station3.5 miles
- Aspley Guise Station3.6 miles
- Ridgmont Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Established for over 50 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With fourteen offices covering Newport Pagnell and the surrounding villages as well as the neighbouring areas of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, we have access to some of the region's most desirable town and country homes.Give Your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEP210084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.