Fermoy Road, London, W9
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Excellent condition
- Off street parking
- Long lease
- Floors - Hardwood
This property has been modernized throughout and has a superb finishing. Brightness fills this property including a spacious living area with wooden flooring, open plan kitchen and a large double bedroom which is situated to the rear of the property with a shower room.
Size: 569 square feet
Leasehold: 100 years plus.
First Floor Flat
5 minutes walking distance from Westbourne Park Station
- Very close to Portobello Road
Plenty of built-in storage
Abundance of natural light throughout
Lovely and quiet tree-lined street
Excellent transport links
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Fermoy Road, London, W9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbourne Park Station0.3 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.6 miles
- Queen's Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to RE/MAX Diamond Estate Agents in Crawford Street, Marylebone, W1. We specialize in residential and commercial property for sell, to let and manage property in Marylebone, W1 and the surrounding area. RE/MAX has more than 6,300 offices in over 91 countries. We offer global market exposure through our network of sister offices worldwide.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Diamond, Marlyebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.