- Brand New Home
- Beautiful Location
- Help to Buy Available
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Award Winning Development
- 2 Year Warranty
Offering a luxury fitted kitchen and boasting AEG gas hob and oven with hood downstairs along with the spacious lounge located just off the hallway which includes a handy storage cupboard under the stairs. The downstairs cloakroom is situated at the front of this home which completes the ground floor layout. Upstairs, the first floor accommodation boasts two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, a lovely family bathroom which includes shower over the bath and luxury wall tiling
Nestled in the heart of the award wining Tadpole Garden Village you will discover The Lilies, a superb collection of luxury 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, built by our Proud Winner of the NHBC Pride In The Job Quality Award 2020
Perfectly located for commuting, the Tadpole Garden Village development is ideally placed for transport links, with the A419 giving access to Cirencester, Gloucester and Cheltenham; the M5 to the north and M4 junction 15 for London. The university city of Oxford is just 35 miles away via the A420. Regular bus services to Swindon town centre give access to rail links to all major destinations including London Paddington. For air travel Bristol Airport is less than 50 miles and Heathrow 70 miles.
This idealistic new garden village community in North Swindon will have its own shops, schools, village pub, sports facilities and children's play areas. Home owners will be on the doorstep of over 149 acres of green space, playing fields and new allotments, providing residents with opportunities for healthy living and personal wellbeing for people of all ages through growing their own food and gardening. Walking, cycling, children's play areas and informal kick-about areas, are other activities available at Tadpole Garden Village to maintain a family's wellbeing.
Specification of the property
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Stainless Steel AEG Single Oven, Gas Burner Hob with Splashback and Extractor Hood
- Plumbing for Dishwasher
- Inset Stainless Steel Sink
- Roca Victoria Plus/Debba Sanitaryware in White
- Hansgrohe Brassware
- Thermostatic Hansgrohe Showers and Bath Shower Mixers to En-suites and Bathrooms
- Bathroom and En-suites to be Half Tiled
- Full Height Tiling to all Shower Enclosures
- Shaver Socket to all Bathrooms and En-suites
- Television Aerial Point to Master Bedroom
- Telephone Point to Master Bedroom
- Data Points with CAT 6 Wiring to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating with High Efficiency Boiler and Panel Radiators
- Honeywell “Smart” Thermostats
- Television Aerial Point to Lounge
- Telephone Point to Lounge
- Data Points with CAT 6 Wiring to Lounge and Family Room
- Vertical 5 Panel Internal Doors Painted White
- Oak Handrail and Newel Caps
- USB Sockets to Lounge, Kitchen, Family Room, all Bedrooms
and Study (where applicable)
- Power and Lighting to all Integral and Detached Garages
(Except where garage is under a FOG unit)
- External Tap
- Gardens Turfed/Landscaped to Front
- Gardens Rotavated to Rear
- 1.8m Close Boarded Divisional Fencing to Rear Garden
Please call us on for more information or to book an appointment to view this stunning property.
15'5" x 11'7" (4.7m x 3.53m)
Kitchen / Diner
13'4" x 15'0" (4.06m x 4.57m)
14'10" x 8'0" (4.52m x 2.44m)
16'9" x 8'5" (5.11m x 2.57m)
13'3" x 6'1" (4.04m x 1.85m)
8'5" x 5'10" (2.57m x 1.78m)
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Swindon estate agents
Swindon's location has always made it sought after. Equidistant from Bristol and Reading (both 35 miles) and between Cardiff and London (both 78 miles), the town really began to boom in the mid-1800s with the building of the Great Western Railway locomotive works. Today the town's central location means that it's home to automotive plants, financial service HQs - and the UK Space Agency.
Housing development in the town has kept pace. So
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1065_HRT106513248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.