Hughenden Road, High Wycombe, HP13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1093836
This five bed detached house in Hughenden Road High Wycombe HP13 5PE is almost opposite Hughenden Manor, Wycombe’s largest park on the edge of the Chiltern Area of Outstanding National Beauty (AONB). Supermarkets, pubs, a gym and the town centre can all be reached within a 10 minute flat walk.
Bus stops to town centre and to Aylesbury are immediately outside. The train station, with a 30 minute service to London Marylebone is a 20 minute walk away. Should you work more locally, the town's business parks are within a 10 minute drive as is Junction 4 of the M40. Heathrow, Aylesbury, Amersham and Oxford can all be accessed within about half an hour.
The house has been renovated. modernised and redesigned for shared but independent living for professionals.
An open plan communal living area is furnished with sofas, a wide screen TV and breakfast bar. The kitchen is fitted with modern appliances and plenty of cupboard storage. A separate utility room has a sink and washing machine and more storage facilities.
High speed fibre optic internet is cabled to every room with wi-fi access also available.
Outside there is off street car parking and lockable bike storage. We also provide a weekly cleaner free of charge.
The available rooms
Two rooms will shortly be coming available and prospective tenants are invited to contact us to arrange a socially distanced viewing.
The two rooms - a double which shares a shower room with WC with one other room, and a double en suite - are both fully furnished with bed, TV, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and desk and chair
Rents are fully inclusive of all bills - gas, electricity, water, TV licence, Council Tax and internet - and are £480 per month for the double room and £570 per month for the en suite room.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £480.00 per month (£110.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £480.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1093836
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Hughenden Road, High Wycombe, HP13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station0.8 miles
- Saunderton Station4.0 miles
- Great Missenden Station4.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 109383627042021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.