Church Road, Warsash SO31
- Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Social Kitchen Dining Room
- Large Living Room With French Doors To Garden
- Utility Room
- Ample Parking & landscaped Garden
Reachfar is a clever mix of thoughtfully designed homes for the growing family and those wishing for executive living with on trend layouts and finish. Quality is key and with the first floors well underway an early reservation will allow interested parties to have an interior consultation on the fixtures, fittings, kitchens and bathroom finishes (please call for more details).
Reachfar is perfectly placed in a prime Warsash location to enjoy all this thriving coastal village has to offer, River walks, bustling sailing scene, schools of excellent repute all a mere stroll from the luxury environment of a brand new luxury residence.
Church Road, Warsash SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamble Station2.1 miles
- Swanwick Station2.1 miles
- Bursledon Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLOTTHREE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.