Stone Cross, Crowborough
- Semi-rural Location
- Attractive Gardens
- South Facing Balcony
- Crowborough Station 0.5 of a mile
- Garage with Games Room over
- Individual property by Scandia Hus
- Triple Glazing
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
An individual detached property in an attractive semi-rural setting with mature gardens and grounds of 1.2 acres.
Bird View has been in the same ownership since being built for the current owners to their design by Scandia Hus of timber construction with triple glazing and electric heating.
The main features of the property include:
• Spacious entrance hall with shower room to one side and stairs turning and rising to the first floor
• Sitting room is dual aspect with double doors opening to the garden, open fire with stone surround.
• Dining room with double doors to the entrance hall and window to side.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wooden fronted cupboards to floor and wall, stone working surfaces, Siemens Hob, Neff double oven, integrated dishwasher and a door to the garden.
• Dual aspect study.
• Good size first floor landing with seating area and skylight.
• Main bedroom with part vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, built-in wardrobes and sauna. En suite bathroom with free standing bath and doors opening to a covered balcony overlooking the rear garden to the south.
• There are 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
The driveway sweeps rounds to a turning and parking area in front of the double garage which has up and over doors. There is a garden store to the rear of the garage with a door to the side with stairs rising to the first floor games room/home office. The gardens and grounds are a real feature of the property with a paved rear terrace, level areas of lawn, trellis walkway, mature shrubs and trees screening the property including Camellia, Rhododendron and spring planting.
Stone Cross, Crowborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowborough Station1.2 miles
- Buxted Station3.6 miles
- Eridge Station3.9 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN200108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.