Fox Hill, Haywards Heath, RH16
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Private rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
A 2 bedroom semi-detached home with parking, offering a kitchen/dining area, separate living room with French doors to the garden, cloakroom and family bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.19m x 3.60m 13'9" x 11'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.84m x 2.12m 15'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.19m x 3.58m 13'9" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.19m x 2.80m 13'9" x 9'2"
Fox Hill, Haywards Heath, RH16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Haywards Heath Station1.8 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.3 miles
About the development
- Our development of 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Haywards Heath is set in green and tranquil surroundings
Linden Homes – part of the newly-formed Vistry Group – is one of the UK’s leading housebuilders, building award-winning homes across the country in prime locations. Striving to create sustainable new developments, we work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.