Arden Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Successful Town centre B&B
- Only minutes walk from the train station
- Well presented guest rooms
- Spacious owners accommodation
- Five guest suites (all ensuite)
- Owners Bedroom with en-suite
- Air BnB Super hosts
- Owners Private garden
The location; The Emsley is in an excellent location nationally, regionally & in the town. According to the Stratford upon Avon District Council, ‘Warwickshire has a broad appeal and attracts a wide range of visitors across a wide range of travel markets. Stratford upon Avon itself has 2.5+ million visitors annually. it's the birthplace and gravesite of William Shakespeare and the location of several Shakespearean properties - all of national significance. The Royal Shakespeare Theatre is also a significant drawcard. Stratford upon Avon generates a total business turnover to the South Warwickshire area of £631 million annually (Destination Management Plan 2015 - 2025).
BrochuresBrochureArden Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Arden Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station0.2 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station1.2 miles
- Wilmcote Station2.7 miles
About the agent
How edwards will help sell your home
Edwards is an award winning, family owned independent estate agent based in the heart of Warwickshire and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free. Our vision is to build an outstanding property sales agency that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agency should operate in the best
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29598316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.